Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Blog

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is all about Tokio Hotel which is my favorite band. They rock my world and nothing can ever stop me from loving them. They're my own addiction. My life. My heart. My soul. They're a part of my life. Maybe if I never knew TH, I think my life would still be BLANK. I discovered them last September 2009 when I saw their video Automatic, on MYX Philippines. At first I didn't like it but as time goes on I'm realizing that there was something that TH has something unique and interesting. At that time I was now starting to become their fan.

My most fave band member is Bill Kaulitz because he's beautiful, handsome, talented, perfect and unique. He completes my day. When I don't get to see TH in one day, it's like my day isn't complete. I like Bill but that doesn't mean I don't like the others. I don't just love Bill but the band too. If I only like Bill and not the others, I'm not a TH fan. I'm just a Bill fan. I love the whole band completely. Without the other one, they're nothing. It's like baking a cake. Without a particular ingredient for instance sugar, it's not delicious. So we need all of them to make it really great. TH is unlike any other band in the whole world. They rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment